Christian Theology: An Introduction, the most internationally-acclaimed Christian theology textbooks in use, has been thoroughly rewritten for the sixth variation. It now positive factors new and prolonged fabric and better half assets, making sure it keeps its acceptance because the perfect creation for students.
- A new version of the bestselling Christian theology textbook to rejoice its 25th anniversary
- Rewritten all through for remarkable readability and accessibility, and provides significant new fabric at the Holy Spirit
- Features elevated assurance of postcolonial theology, and feminist theology, and prodigious improvement of worldwide theology
- Increases the point of interest on modern theology to counterpoint the wonderful assurance of old material
- A new 2-color layout comprises extra pedagogical beneficial properties together with textboxes and sidebars to help learning
- Expanded on-line assets for teachers and scholars to be had at www.wiley.com/go/mcgrath
Read or Download Christian Theology: An Introduction PDF
Best Christianity books
The English KnowHow sequence attracts upon the event, reviews, and goals that scholars carry to classification and offers them with balanced assurance of all 4 talents.
For greater than 200 years American Catholics have struggled to reconcile their nationwide and non secular values. during this incisive and available account, individual Catholic historian Jay P. Dolan explores the way in which American Catholicism has taken its exact form and follows how Catholics have met the demanding situations they've got confronted as New international fans of an previous international faith.
Generally, Catholic ethical theology has been established upon an procedure that over-emphasized the position of normative ethics and as a result linked ethical accountability with following or disobeying ethical ideas. Reframing Catholic Theological Ethics deals another moral process which, with out destroying any of the precious insights of normative ethics, reorients the self-discipline to think about human motivation and goal prior to investigating behavioral techniques for figuring out one's finish.
Even if Jesus rose physically from the lifeless could be the main serious and contentious factor within the examine of Christianity. in the past, students have targeting particular statements within the New testomony to aid their perspectives, yet Richard Swinburne argues for a much wider procedure, asking as a substitute no matter if the nature of God and the lifetime of Jesus aid the likelihood of the Resurrection.
Additional info for Christian Theology: An Introduction